Frequently Asked Questions about the Direct School Admission Exercise
1. What talents are the school looking for?
St. Margaret’s Secondary School welcomes girls who are talented in the Aesthetics and Sports listed in the DSA-Sec talent areas offered by St. Margaret’s Secondary School
2. What are the selection criteria?
Selection is based primarily on your merit in your area of talent. Click on the respective areas for more details on the selection process and criteria for Aesthetics and Sports.
3. How do I apply?
Please refer to the application process for details.
4. When is the closing date for submitting the application?
The closing date is 4 June 2019 at 3pm.
5. When will I know that my application has been shortlisted?
If you are shortlisted, you will be notified around one week before your audition/trial, which will be held during the period of 3 July 2019 to 7 August 2019.
6. What do I need to prepare for the selection auditions/trials/interviews?
Please refer to the table on Admission Criteria for Direct School Admission Exercise for more information on the respective areas.
7. When will I know the outcome of the selection?
You will be notified of the outcome via post/email by 30 August 2019.
8. How do applicants not studying in MOE Schools apply for DSA?
Applicants are required to obtain a registration number (RGxxxxxxx) at MOE Customer Service Centre (CSC), from 8 May 2019 9am to 4 June 2019, 3pm before they can apply through the DSA-Sec Portal.
Please refer to MOE website at: https://va.ecitizen.gov.sg/cfp/customerPages/moe/displayresult.aspx?MesId=5509687 for details.