Home Based Learning
Stepped-up precautionary measures to manage the spread of COVID-19 (accurate as of 23 March 2020)
- For students and staff who have travelled and have returned from overseas, regardless of country or mode of entry, on or after Saturday 14 March, they will be put on a 14-day Leave of Absence. The day of arrival will count as Day 0 and last for 14 days.
- CCAs and school-based after-school programmes (remedials, consultations and enrichment sessions) will be suspended until Friday, 3 April.
- Students will adopt an assigned fixed seating arrangement in the classrooms and canteen.
- Students will carry out a daily wipe-down routine for spaces they have used.
- To manage overcrowding and mingling, dismissal times will be staggered. Students are advised to go home directly.
- Students will be allowed to eat in their classrooms. They are encouraged to bring their own food or use reusable containers to buy food from the canteen and bring it up to class.
- Lessons at external centers, such as the foreign language centers, will also be closed until Term 2 Week 3.
St. Margaret’s Primary School's Charity Golf Tournament 2020
St. Margaret’s Primary School (SMPS) will be hosting a Charity Golf Tournament on Wednesday, 29 April at Tanah Merah Country Club. The proceeds will be channeled towards the construction of the new school building. Should you be keen to participate in the event, please call SMPS at 63394247 or email SMPS’ Vice-Principal, Ms Tan Cher Lang at TAN_Cher_Lang@schools.gov.
Resources on Providing Social and Emotional Support for your Children
Journeying with our Children.pdf
Find out more about St. Margaret's Secondary through our corporate video!
Watch our corporate video for highlights of our school's programmes! Click here!